True Hockey XC6 ACF Intermediate Hockey Stick 2019 - Source Exclusive
- Axenic Technology is a patented process by which we combine a compression molded shaft into a true one-piece stick.
- The seamless construction puts the player’s hands in direct contact with the puck, producing unmatched feel.
- SmartPly is a process by which fiber angles, and the order of those angles, are optimized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber in a single shaft.
- SmartPly creates the perfect marriage between weight, balance, and industry-leading impact strength.
- SmartFlex is a design process by which a stick’s stiffness profile is optimized for all shot types. The result is a more powerful shot from any shooting position.
- Shaft becomes progressively stiffer towards the blade.
Combined with BRT+
- The improved BRT+ technology extends the braided rib structure into the heel, improving durability while reducing wall thickness and producing a lighter more responsive blade.
20% Greater shaft impact strength over its predecessor!
Lighter weight, improved durability, increased responsiveness
- Hybrid between XC5 & XC7, utilizing a blend of XC5 shaft & A4.5 blade with Xcore insert
- Light grip finish, same as TRUE catalogue models
- Patterns: SR TC2 Tall, TC4 Tall and MC Standard
- Flex SR 75-85-95
- SR Shaft 63"
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.