CCM Ribcor 80K Junior Hockey Skates
- COMPOSITE QUARTER - 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward flexion and lateralstability design, maximizing the skater’s stride.
- FLEXIBLE FIT - Provides a contoured and snug fit for all players.
- 175 - 185 VARIABLE FLEX - Flexible core offering an excellent fit andenhanced biomechanics with every stride.
- TOTALDRI PRO + LINER WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION - High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feetdry and skates light with increased abrasion resistance.
- SMOOTH CONTOUR PRO - Soft pad around collar of the boot for superior footand ankle comfort.
- ADPT MEMORY FOAM - Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomicallyaround player’s foot for customized fit and comfort.
- TRITECH PRO TONGUE WITH MOLDED LACE-BITE PROTECTION - Three-layered, 7mm black felt with HDPE foam andinjected lace-bite prevention zone for increasedcomfort and protection.
- LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE MIDSOLE - Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- EXTRA STIFF CARBON COMPOSITE WITH EXHAUST SYSTEM - Offers torsional rigidity to maximize energy transfer.
- CCM ORTHOMOVE - Customized arch support inserts allow playersto enhance the fit of the skate.
- SPEEDBLADE XS - New quick-release holder with bladelock system.
- Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runnerwith a longer edge life and 12% more height than standard bladesfor better turns and performance.
Note: Image is of Senior model
Features & Specifications
Source Exclusive products only available at Source For Sports
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.