CCM JetSpeed FT2 Senior Goalie Skates
The NEW 2019 CCM FT2 Goalie Skates include a variety of new features and technologies that provide goalies a distinct advantage on the ice. The NEW 2019 CCM FT2 Goalie Skates include the new SB XSG1 BLACK (+2MM) runners that not only fight rust and corrosion, but offer an increased depth of +2MM - allowing goalies to dig deeper into the ice surface than ever before. The new SB XSG Holder introduces a new innovative quick release system that makes changing runners as easy as a few scrolls on the dial. This allows for a very secure hold on the blade while increasing the athletes energy transfer to the ice. The NEW 2019 CCM FT2'sAsymmetric Flex Stance boot collar is designed with lightweight material that allows for quick recovery without sacrificing durability. The reinforced resistance design will keep these skates strong for years to come.
- New One-piece boot frame increases thefoot contact area with the entire skate.
- NHL-caliber lightweight composite material.
- Provides players with a close, 360-degreetapered fit around and under the foot.
- Super lightweight, highly rigid andthermo-formable core for ultimatepower pushes.
- Designed to allow the goalie to flex deeperinto the stance and benefit from extremelyquick recovery to stand back up.
- High performance moisture-wickingmaterial keeps feet dry and skates light.
- Advanced protection, comfort andthe forward flex goalies need.
- Enhanced energy transfer platformfor blade to boot interface.
- Goalie insole that helps withthe energy transfer.
- New extra light quick-release goalieholder with bladelock system.
- High performance blade with oxide treatmentfor a longer edge life and a greater resistanceto corrosion with 9% more height thanprevious generation.
Features & Specifications
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.