CCM Tacks 9080 Junior Goalie Skates
The CCM Tacks 9080 Goalie Skates provide both comfortability and performance for an elite level goaltender. The CCM Tacks 9080 Goalie Skates are constructed with Rockeframe Composite that allows for maximum energy transfer throughout the skate. The D30 foam paired with the Asymmetrical soft edges within the skate create a better angle of attack while providing maximum comfortability. The CCM Tacks 9080 Goalie Skates fit amazingly with an upgraded heel locking system within the boot.
- 3D-LASTED TECHNOLOGY - High-precision ergonomic skate boot giving playersan excellent, locked-in feel.
- ROCKETFRAME COMPOSITE - NHL-caliber lightweight composite material.
- Lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core generatingexcellent power pushes.
- ASYMMETRIC FLEX STANCE - Designed to allow the goalie to flex deeper into the stance andbenefit from extremely quick recovery to stand back up.
- TRITECH FLEX WITHMOLDED LACE-BITE PROTECTION - Advanced protection, comfort and the forward flex goalies need.
- TOTALDRI PRO WITH DURAZONEABRASION PROTECTION - High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dryand skates light.
- CONCAVE REINFORCED TPU - Rigid design that helps energy transfer.
- CCM ORTHOLITE - Goalie insole that helps with the energy transfer.
- ATTACK PROFILE HOLDER - Extra light goalie holder with low-rim design and highlyreinforced toe and blade area to protect goalie and skate.
- PROLITE G BLACK - High performance blade with oxide treatment for a longer edge lifeand a greater resistance to corrosion.
Note: The image supplied is of the Senior model.
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.