True Hockey XC9 ACF Youth Hockey Stick 2019
- Axenic Technology is a patented process by which we combine a compression molded shaft into a true one-piece stick.
- The seamless construction puts the player’s hands in direct contact with the puck, producing unmatched feel.
- SmartPly is a process by which fiber angles, and the order of those angles, are optimized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber in a single shaft.
- SmartPly creates the perfect marriage between weight, balance, and industry-leading impact strength.
- SmartFlex is a design process by which a stick’s stiffness profile is optimized for all shot types. The result is a more powerful shot from any shooting position.
- Shaft becomes progressively stiffer towards the blade.
Combined with BRT+
- The improved BRT+ technology extends the braided rib structure into the heel, improving durability while reducing wall thickness and producing a lighter more responsive blade.
20% Greater shaft impact strength over its predecessor!
Lighter weight, improved durability, increased responsiveness
- Finish: Gloss grip shaft with matte blade
- Shaft Shape: Square corner double concave
- Improved flex profile for easy loading, resulting in accurate quick release shots
- XCORE Gen 2 insert has been redesigned and redistributed within the middle of the blade for a sweet spot 3X larger than its predecessor. The new insert provides increased absorption and dampens the initial puck impact for greater control and feel
- BRT+ technology, we’re produces a lighter, more durable blade, allowing weight distribution for extreme impact strength and improved stick durability
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.