CCM Ribcor Pro3 PMT Intermediate Hockey Stick
- Kick Point: Optimized Ribcor Low Kick - The ease and quickness of release of a low kick with an enhanced flex zone in the upper third of the shaft to allow players to store maximum energy
- Shaft Technology: X-Flow Technology with a Higher Ratio of Carbon Fibers - An optimized molded technology which allows for better compaction of the fibers: increased durability and lighter weight
- Shaft Design: Enhanced Pop Matrix Technology - A new and more gradual transition into the Ribcor geometry allows for a seamless energy transfer while maximizing bending and speed of releases
- Blade: Ascent Blade 2 - Optimized blade that features a tactile surface for heightened puck feel and added reinforcement in the heel and toe
- Material: C6 Blade with a Tactile Surface and C6 Shaft - Provides great all around stiffness and strength for added durability on the shaft and blade
- Geometry: New INT Geometry - Designed with the help of Elite women's hockey players a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides help provide better control and comfort
Features & Specifications
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.