CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D PMT Senior Hockey Stick
- Kick Point: Optimized Ribcor Low Kick - The ease and quickness of release of a low kick with an enhanced flex zone in the upper third of the shaft to allow players to store maximum energy
- Shaft Technology: X-Flow Technology with a Higher Ratio of Carbon Fibers - An optimized molded technology which allows for better compaction of the fibers: increased durability and lighter weight
- Shaft Design: Enhanced Pop Matrix Technology - A new and more gradual transition into the Ribcor geometry allows for a seamless energy transfer while maximizing bending and speed of releases
- Blade: Ascent Blade 3 - Light blade that features tactile blade surface for heightened puck feel and added reinforcement in the heel and toe
- Material: Sigmatex - An exclusive spread tow developed by one of the world's leaders in composite technology that is not only ultra-lightweight, but very strong due to its high tension weaving process
- Geometry: New INT Geometry - Designed with the help of Elite women's hockey players a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides help provide better control and comfort
The Quickest Puck Release For Every Shot
The new Ribcor Trigger 3D PMT for 2018 is yet another impressive addition to the Ribcor line of hockey equipment. This stick allows for an incredibly quick release close to the net due to its low kick point. The low kick point is designed to have a gradual decrease in stiffness near the bottom of the shaft in order to maximize both the loading and snappy release.
Even Better Pop Matrix Technology
Pop Matrix Technology was introduced with the CCM Ribcor Trigger2, and has been further improved to maximize bending and speed of release. The updated Pop Matrix Technology in the Ribcor Trigger 3D PMT is designed to have a more gradual geometric shaft transition creating and even more seamless energy transfer for the most efficient shooting in the game.
X-Flow Technology for A Top Notch Shaft
CCM’s X-Flow Technology is a great addition to the more recent stick releases. X-Flow Technology improves the overall quality of the Ribcor Trigger 3D PMT through both material consistency as well as a reduced shaft weight. This is due to the advanced molding which removes excess resin and voids. In addition, this improves the durability of the hockey stick to ensure it will last you through many hard shots.
‘Made Of Hockey’ Materials
CCM goes the extra mile to ensure the best materials are used in their top quality products. The Ribcor Trigger 3D PMT is not exception, putting to use Sigmatex in its construction. Sigmatex has beens used in many CCM stick models as it is an exclusive spread tow fabric made incredibly strong by its high-tension weaving process. The lightweight nature of more recent CCM stick models, including the Ribcor Trigger 3D PMT, is due in large part to the incorporation of Sigmatex in the design and construction process.
The Ribcor Trigger 3D PMT from CCM also features the Ascent Blade 3 to maintain its light weight as well as create an increased puck feel through a tactile blade surface. Add that to state-of-the-art materials and design, and you have one of the best sticks on the market for the game’s top shooters.
The CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D PMT hockey stick is available now at your local Source For Sports store! Be sure to check it out and hit your targets this season!
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.