Bauer Nexus Elevate Junior Hockey Skates 2018
- QUARTER PACKAGE: 3-D Trueform tech PU
- LINING MATERIAL: Hydrophobic microfiber
- ANKLE PADDING: Lightweight memory foam
- TONGUE: 2-piece 40oz felt with mid density metatarsal guard
- FOOTBED: FORM-FIT EVA
- THERMOFORMABLE: Thermoformable upper
- OUTSOLE: TPR
- BLADE HOLDER: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- RUNNER: TUUK super stainless steel
- Upgraded Nexus N2900 Fibre Composite outsole, increases stiffness, improving energy transfer from boot to blade.
- Upgraded HYDRA MAX liner provides maximum comfort and performance.
- Upgraded TUUK LS1 stainless steel runner from the Nexus N2900 provides a durable performance-level blade for increased glide.
- Compatible with BAUER’S Lightspeed Edge holder for a quick and easy way to switch blades on-the-fly.
- Upgraded 2-piece 40 oz. tongue from the Nexus N2900 has a high-density metatarsal guard for added comfort and protection against lace bite.
- 3-5.5 full and half / D, EE widths
Features & Specifications
Source Exclusive products only available at Source For Sports
3-D Trueform Tech Pu
Tuuk Lightspeed Edge
Lightweight Memory Foam
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.