Bauer Nexus Elevate Junior Hockey Skates 2018
- QUARTER PACKAGE: 3-D Trueform tech PU
- LINING MATERIAL: Hydrophobic microfiber
- ANKLE PADDING: Lightweight memory foam
- TONGUE: 2-piece 40oz felt with mid density metatarsal guard
- FOOTBED: FORM-FIT EVA
- THERMOFORMABLE: Thermoformable upper
- OUTSOLE: TPR
- BLADE HOLDER: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- RUNNER: TUUK super stainless steel
- Upgraded Nexus N2900 Fibre Composite outsole, increases stiffness, improving energy transfer from boot to blade.
- Upgraded HYDRA MAX liner provides maximum comfort and performance.
- Upgraded TUUK LS1 stainless steel runner from the Nexus N2900 provides a durable performance-level blade for increased glide.
- Compatible with BAUER’S Lightspeed Edge holder for a quick and easy way to switch blades on-the-fly.
- Upgraded 2-piece 40 oz. tongue from the Nexus N2900 has a high-density metatarsal guard for added comfort and protection against lace bite.
- 3-5.5 full and half / D, EE widths
Features & Specifications
Source Exclusive products only available at Source For Sports
3-D Trueform Tech Pu
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.