Salomon XDR 88 TI Skis
Squeeze every ounce of fun from the resort with XDR 84 Ti. It shines on everything from high speed groomers to fresh powder. C/FX keeps the ride damp and stable, but is very light to save energy for the last chair of the day.
- Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filtering vibrations.
FULL SANDWICH SIDE WALLS 360 DEGREES
- Full sandwich, ABS sidewall construction, extending around the entire sidewall.
ALL MTN C/FX SHAPE
- Extended width underfoot for added stiffness - Reduced width in Tip & Tail for more maneuverability
- New weaving with transversal and longitudinal fibers, increased torsional stiffness, stronger edge grip & stability.
- Optimized energy transmission & restitution for quicker ski responsiveness
SINGLE Ti LAMINATE
- A single layer of Titanium reinforcement for great edge grip, efficient energy transfert and liveliness
- Edge to edge Ti Laminate, - Edge to edge CFX, - Added control on piste.
3 POINTS TIP
- BC inspired wide shape, - Homogeneous 3 points rise Tip, - Increased floatation and dampening.
- A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER 2.0
- With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
SIZE: 165, 172, 179, 186 cm
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfillment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.