Salomon QST Stella 106 Skis
- Inverted 3D Woodcore
- Spaceframe 3.0 FR
- Ti Power Platform
- Carve Zone
- Koroyd Tail
FULL SANDWICH SIDEWALLS 360 DEGREES
- Full sandwich, ABS sidewall construction, extending around the entire sidewall.
- Unique prepreg fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running the full length of the ski. Combines the incredible strength and minimal weight of carbon fiber for stability and reinforcement, with an increased level of dampening and vibration absorption above & beyond anything found on traditional carbon and light ski constructions. Patented and exclusive Salomon.
- More Float, Less Flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced ABS. Less weight at the extremities with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
HOOK FREE TAPER
- 5 Point sidecut, Tip & Tail taper at extremities. The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow.
- Long, medium height rocker profile at the tip and tail enables easy pivoting with maximum floatation and maneuverability in powder. the ski retains a long contact zone on edge with camber in the middle of the ski for stability and edge grip.
SIZE: 159, 167, 174 cm
RADIUS: 20, 20, 20
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfillment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.