Salomon QST 99 Skis
- Inverted 3D Woodcore
- Ti Power Platform
- Single Ti Laminate
- Pulse Pad
- Semi Twin Tail
- Carve Zone
SPACEFRAME 3.0 AMB
- Spaceframe is made out of an Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with Carbon Flax & Power Transfer Platform
FULL SANDWICH SIDEWALLS 360 DEGREES
- Full sandwich, ABS sidewall construction, extending around the entire sidewall.
- Unique prepreg fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running the full length of the ski. Combines the incredible strength and minimal weight of carbon fiber for stability and reinforcement, with an increased level of dampening and vibration absorption above & beyond anything found on traditional carbon and light ski constructions. Patented and exclusive Salomon.
- More Float, Less Flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced ABS. Less weight at the extremities with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
HOOK FREE TAPER
- 5 Point sidecut, Tip & Tail taper at extremities. The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow.
ALL TERRAIN ROCKER 2.0
- With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and manueverability in all conditions.
SIZE: 167, 174, 181, 188 cm
RADIUS: 19, 19, 19, 20
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.