Salomon QST Myriad 85 Skis
- Basalt Layer
- Semi Twin Tail
- Carve Zone
SPACEFRAME 3.0 AMB
- Spaceframe is made out of an Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with Carbon Flax & Power Transfer Platform
- Combination of ABS sidewalls under foot and monocoque construction at the tip and tail, gives the smooth ski-to-snow contact of sandwich construction with the forgiveness and easy turning of monocoque.
POWER TRANSFER PLATFORM
- Elastimer pads within the construction of the ski at the ends of the X-Chassis increase smoothness of power transfer to edges for a more progressive feel, while also filtering vibrations.
- More Float, Less Flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced ABS. Less weight at the extremities with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
HOOK FREE TAPER
- 5 Point sidecut, Tip & Tail taper at extremities. The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow.
ALL TERRAIN ROCKER 2.0
- With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
SIZE: 153, 161, 169 cm
RADIUS: 16, 16, 16
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.