Ride Agenda WIDE Snowboard
The Agenda is like a girl from the suburbs who constantly drinks fancy lattes, and uses the words "random" and "crazy" to describe her personality, but who's judging? You think she's basic, then you find out she is way into reading true crime books and serial killer bios, so you give her a chance and it turns out that there is a lot more going on under the surface. Sure, the Agenda appears pretty "basic" at first glance with an extruded base and the ability to match with little to no effort, but then you notice the added durability and stability of the Slimewalls combined the response and consistent flex provided by the biaxial glass and Foundation Core. All of a sudden that Agenda is looking pretty nice. Also, the Agenda has a little bit of rocker in there and you're never going to believe this...she's a twin! Imagine the possibilities.
- ALL RIDE boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge.
- 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving
- Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels - single and double.
- The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls smooths the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may RIDE on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.