Ride Compact Snowboard
The Compact returns for another season with an all-new shape, but still sports the versatility that riders keep coming back for. Rocker makes riding powder effortless and also allows for a catch-free ride in firmer snow conditions. The board profile flattens out underfoot for a stable flat zone that provides consistent tracking for added confidence while you're riding fast. The softer flex makes initiating turns easier and Slimewalls to absorb vibration and added durability. The Compact combines performance features with a soft-flexing feel for a board that is fun in any condition, for any ability.
- ALL RIDE boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge.
- 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving
- Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
ROLL IN SLIMEWALLS
- Unique 3D fiberglass structure built around our urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping and reduce weight.
- The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls smooths the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may RIDE on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strenth and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels - single and double.
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.