Ride Crook Snowboard
Whether you are finally pullin the trigger on that handrail in front of the police station or just clipping tickets in the parking lot of your local resort, the Crook is there to remind you that it's only illegal if you get caught. With a twin rocker shape, and Slimewalls to provide high-speed vibration damping, this soft-flexing deck will maintain its stability as you point it toward the big jump line or cruise to the rail section. Similar to you and your buddies, if you get caught hitting that epic police station handrail, the Crook will take a serious beating.
- ALL RIDE boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge.
- 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving
- Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
ROLL IN SLIMEWALLS
- Unique 3D fiberglass structure built around our urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping and reduce weight.
- The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls smooths the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may RIDE on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strenth and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels - single and double.
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.