Oakley O2 XS Matte Black Goggles With Persimmon Lens
Youth-specific frame geometry for a perfect fit. Flexible O Matter™ chassis conforms to your face. All-day comfort of moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit. Dual-vented lenses with F2™ anti-fog coating. Moto-style strap attachments provide helmet compatibility.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
MOISTURE WICKING TRIPLE-LAYER POLAR FLEECE FOAM
- Part of the technology that makes Oakley goggles so comfortable, this premium foam is utilized along the facial contact area for balanced pressure and the performance of moisture wicking comfort.
- Made for Lexan® lenses, this specially formulated coating fights fog buildup by absorbing moisture and spreading it across the lens surface evenly instead of allowing tiny droplets to obstruct vision in the form of fog.
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.