Bauer Vapor X900 Junior Hockey Skates
The Bauer Vapor X900 hockey skates provide the support and comfort necessary to give it your all on the ice. Locking your foot into place with Bauer's LOCK FIT+ liner and giving you cushioned support without sacrificing mobility, these lightweight skates are built to last and keep you performing your best.
- QUARTER PACKAGE: 3D lasted Curv composite upper with X-rib pattern
- LINER: LOCK FIT+ liner
- HEEL SUPPORT: Anatomical heel/ankle support
- ANKLE PADDING: Lightweight form fit foam ankle pads
- TONGUE CONSTRUCTION: FLEX-LOCK+ tongue
- FOOTBED: LOCK FIT+ footbed
- THERMOFORMABLE: Anaform upper
- OUTSOLE: Full lightweight composite outsole
- BLADE HOLDER: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- RUNNER: TUUK LS3 stainless steel (size 4-12), TUUK LS2 stainless steel (size 3-3.5)
- 3-5.5 full and half / D, EE widths
Features & Specifications
Source Exclusive products only available at Source For Sports
3-D lasted Curv composite upper with X-rib pattern
LOCK FIT+ footbed
TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
Lightweight form fit foam ankle pads
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.