True Hockey A6.0 SBP 95 Flex Senior Hockey Stick
Made TRUE for players looking for a lightweight blade with extreme durability and unmatched performance.
- Axenic Technology - Our True one-piece compression molded shaft makes our sticks one-of-a-kind. When combined with our BRT blade technology, it delivers unmatched balance.
- SmartFlex Technology - Our composite design technology offers optimized, varied stiffness distribution throughout the shaft. When combined with our BRT blade technology, it minimizes energy loss for unmatched power from any shooting position
- Smartply - With up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber, TRUE engineers have perfected the laminate design to optimize performance, minimize weight, and maximize impact strength.
- BRT - Our patent-pending Braided Rib Technology (BRT) offers the strongest, most consistent core structure ever created, while maintaining explosive pop. Our seamless braided tubes eliminate inconsistencies, extend blade life, and increase strength by 50% more than its predecessor, the ABII.
FLEX & PATTERN:
- 95 / TC2, TC2.5, TC4, MC, HCS, HCR
Features & Specifications
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.