CCM Tacks Vector Junior Hockey Skates (2018) - Source Exclusive –
Only at Source For Sports
The Source Exclusive CCM Tacks Vector Skates are based on the Tacks 9060 model. The baby brother of the bunch, the Vector skates take upgrades from both the CCM Tacks 9080 and 9070 models as well as the CCM Super Tacks AS1 model. The quarter package uses MetaFrame technology and a synthetic composite material providing the best ergonomics for the 9060 skate segment. SpeedCore 1 stiffness in the core provides another rigid, lightweight, and thermo-formable option for this skate segment. While the skates above benefit from the AS1’s reinforced concave TPU outsole with exhaust for ventilation, the Tacks Vector skates benefit from a similar upgrade, but from the Tacks 9070 model. Naturally, the Tacks Vectors have the pleasure of using the AS1 tongue as well, meaning 10mm of comfortable protection without sacrificing forward flexion and mobility.
- QUARTER PACKAGE: Metaframe technology with synthetic composite - New ergonomic boot shaping system providing the best fit for this segment
- CORE: Speedcore 1 Stiffness - Lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable materials generating excellent performance
- LINER: HD Micro fiber with durazone abrasion protection - High resistance to wear, while providing comfort and durability
- FOOTBED: Anatomical response - Provides support and comfort
- HOLDER: SB4.0 - Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering
- RUNNER: SB Stainless - Provides a long lasting edge for long term performance
Features & Specifications
Source Exclusive products only available at Source For Sports
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.