Wilson A2000 2800 Psb 12" First Base Baseball Glove
The evolution of the Wilson A2000 2800 baseball glove has been driven by insights from the Wilson Advisory Staff. The Wilson A2000 2800 is Wilson's most popular first base model, chosen by players like Hanley Ramirez and Mike Napoli. The innovative pocket designed with dual break points near the thumb and heel for optimal break in. This is why hard working players love its unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
- Pro Stock Leather - Made specifically for Wilson ball gloves, this American Steerhide is preferred by professional players for its rugged durability and an unmatched feel.
- Dual Welting - Two strips of leather placed along each dinger back create a durable pocket and a long lasting break-in.
- Pro Stock Patterns - Exclusive hand designed patterns continuously improved by Aso-san and the Wilson Advisory Staff.
- Dri-lex - Ultra-breathable wrist lining transfers moisture from the skin, keeping the hand cool and dry.
- Reinforced Single Post Web
- Double break design
- Most popular MLB 1st Base Pattern
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfillment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.