Wilson A2000 Pudge 32.5" Catcher's Glove
Perennial excellence through innovation. Constantly improving patterns. Materials that perform. Dependable construction. The Wilson A2000 Pudge Baseball Catcher's Mitt was built from input of one the game's greatest catchers, Ivan Rodriguez.. The Wilson A2000 Pudge Baseball Catcher's Mitt is a 32.5" glove with a wider 1/2 Moon Web along with a stiffer thumb and extended palm for increased mobility and durability, as well as reduced rebound. This is why hard working players love it's unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
- Pro Stock Leather - Made specifically for Wilson ball gloves, this American Steerhide is preferred by professional players for its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
- Dual Welting - Two strips of leather placed along each finger back create a durable pocket and a long lasting break-in.
- Pro Stock Patterns - Exclusive hand designed patterns continuously improved by Aso-san and the Wilson Advisory Staff.
- Dri-Lex - Ultra-breathable wrist lining transfers moisture from the skin, keeping the hand cool and dry.
- 1/2 Moon Web
- MLB Most Popular Catchers Mitt Pattern
- Orange Tan and Black
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.