Wilson A2000 1786 11.5" Baseball Fielder's Glove
Experience the Wilson A2000 1786 Baseball Glove - the most popular Wilson A2000 with MLB infielders. This saddle tan, blonde and white glove is favored by MLB players Zack Cozart and Elvis Andrus for its shallow and stable pocket. The Wilson A2000 1786 Baseball Glove allows you to get the ball in, out, and keep your ankles intact when you turn two.
- Pro Stock Leather - Made specifically for Wilson ball gloves, this American Steerhide is preferred by professional players for its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
- Dual Welting - Two strips of leather placed along each finger back create a durable pocket and a long lasting break-in.
- Pro Stock Patterns - Exclusive hand designed patterns continuously improved by Aso-san and the Wilson Advisory Staff.
- Dri-Lex - Ultra-breathable wrist lining transfers moisture from the skin, keeping the hand cool and dry.
- 2X Lacing at Base of the Web
- Saddle Tan Pro Stock Leather with Blonde and White Accents
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.