True Hockey XC7 ACF 95 Flex Senior Hockey Stick
Made TRUE for any player who is budget conscious but seeking the superior accuracy and control synonymous with our XCORE technology.
- XCORE TECHNOLOGY: A compressible urethane insert is embedded into the core of the blade, providing a superior feel while producing on average 30% more puck spin for cleaner shots, improved passing, and better stick handling
- BRAIDED RIB TECHNOLOGY: Our patent-pending Braided Rib Technology (BRT) offers the strongest, most consistent core structure ever created, while maintaining explosive pop. Our seamless braided tubes eliminate inconsistencies, extend blade life, and increase strength by 50% more than its predecessor, the ABII.
- UNPARALLELED CONTROL: Our TRUE one-piece compression molded shaft makes our sticks one-of-a-kind. The consistent shaft walls paired with XCORE blade technology increases balance for unparalleled control.
- ULTIMATE FEEL: With up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber, TRUE engineers have perfected the laminate design to create a consistent, durable stick with the ultimate feel for optimal performance.
FLEX & PATTERN:
- 95/TC2, TC2.5, TC3, TC4, MC, MC2, HCS
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfillment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.