Atomic Vantage X 83 CTI Skis With Warden MNC 13 Alpine Bindings
The new Atomic Vantage X 83 CTI is the widest ski in our lightweight Vantage X series, offering the perfect blend of piste power and all-mountain agility. Successor to the popular Nomad Crimson Ti, this is a great system ski for all-mountain skiers who like to spend most of the time on piste and a bit off the side. To create that versatility we’ve taken our lighter, stronger Vantage construction, including Carbon Tank Mesh, and given it a sportier shape and thinner waist ideal for carving sharp turns on harder snow. It comes with our extra-full Firewall, Power Woodcore and Titanium Backbone 2.0 for solid edge grip. We’ve also added a ton of new tech like the Exo Profile – a radical 3D profile that cuts swing weight and adds rigidity. This top model comes with Warden 13 MNC DT system bindings.
CARBON TANK MESH
- Featured on our Vantage X and Vantage skis, Carbon Tank Mesh is a layer of super rigid, woven mesh that forms a light, strong layer in the ski construction. This adds stability across the ski and replaces layers in the construction, so also reduces weight.
- The Exo Profile is a radical 3D profile on our new Vantage X skis that features slanted sides with reinforced ridges. This shaping cuts swing weight and adds rigidity. It also stops the topsheet chipping and scratching, which is ideal for a longer life – and therefore rental.
- Extra full under the binding with flex grooves for awesome power transmission and edge grip on hard pack.
TITATIUM BACKBONE 2.0
- An ultra-lightweight Titanium insert runs the length of the ski and ensures exceptional running stability.
- A combination of hard ash and light poplar that’s stable and sporty for our high performance skis.
- For all snow conditions and any terrain, both on and off-piste. An early rise either just in the tip, or in both tip and tail, makes this rocker super versatile
SIZES: 161, 168, 175, 182 cm
RADIUS: 16.4 m / 175 cm
WAIST WIDTH: 83 mm
Our routing engine attempts to route shipments to the closest fulfilment location(s) based on your ship to address. Average delivery times range from 3-8 business days. Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.
Learn More about our Shipping & Delivery methods.