COREFX Strength Bands are one of the most versatile and useful strength and conditioning tools that trainers have at their disposal. Every COREFX Strength Band can be used to add resistance to or help with stretching, lifting and body-weight training exercises. Strength Bands can also be used to assist movements like chin ups, pull ups and dips.
Each COREFX Strength Band is precisely manufactured to be 41" in length and 3/16" thick. The width of each Strength Band will vary based on the resistance level. On top of this, only premium-grade natural rubber has been used to create these Strength Bands through a revolutionary continuous-layering process to maximize the durability of each Strength Band.
- Each COREFX Strength Band is sold individually
- Versatile for everything from strength and conditioning workouts to stretching, mobility and weight-assisted exercises
- Available in 6 resistances
- Each COREFX Strength Band is 41" long and 3/16" thick
- Strength Band width varies depending on the resistance level
Check out how to use The COREFX Strength Bands
Visit Your Local Source For Sports store today:
Source For Sports. We Know Our Stuff.